Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Like Oates without a Mustache or Like Magic without the HIV?

Drip . . . Drip . . . Umlat . . . Drip . . . Drip. The smells are pungent but indirect, maybe if i coward on the magicians it will make sense. guest starring timothy carey as the world's greatest sinner. Sometimes you get the right perspective to parse through all the nonsense and visualize the shaking ass of an R and/or B superstaress floating in front of you like a globe beach ball levitating in front of the ghost of wade boggs. Drinking 42-78 beers on a cross cuntree flight is some kind of american dream, but maybe not mine, yet . . . I still insist on being THAt guy when it all boils down to the insensitivity of the tall man towards the less tall man. Careful wording prevents 13 out of 37 office accidents. I haven't bled in a while, i need to get myself into a situation where that isn't the case. I am taking recommendations below. Tell me how to bleed. I need to bleed. Either that or I need to watch the movie Norbit again, same bready undercooked burgers different hallucinatory hammerpanted plasticine spokesmonster of the future. I demand a natural cure to my ailment that THEY ARENT TELLING ME YOU US THEM ABOUT! do you recommend a particular froot? A loop? a needle and a whistle? I probably just need to start playing basketball again. Torpor Grace aint got nothing on me, but he does have something on a bloody rag in a hallway that he calls his face. You simply cannot stop this bum rush, it is some kind of impossibility, like being attracted to Fergie.

1 Comments:

Blogger hilary + wood said...

if you really want to bleed, come to l.a. and i'll beat you.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home